EXAS TRAVEL KOS FERRIES
Ferries from KOS to Bodrum
& Bodrum to KOS.
Book your tickets online instantly with immediate confirmation.
Get Your Ticket
Get 50% OFF
FREE SAME-DAY ROUNDTRIP TICKET
Kos to Bodrum Day Trip
Hotel Pickup & Free Shuttle to City Centre and Market
Why EXAS Travel
We have been operating in the Aegean for the last 58 years. Experience the convenience of booking your ferry tickets online with EXAS Travel for your journey from KOS to Bodrum and Bodrum to KOS. Issue your electronic tickets instantly with only a few clicks, with real-time ticket availability for peace of mind. You can sit back and relax while we take care of your transportation needs to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey.
Need assistance? Find us at our Main & Port Offices or contact us directly.
1. Tickets are strictly personal, non-transferable, and are valid only for the itinerary and date for which they are issued. The name and information on the ticket must match the passenger's travel documents (identification card or passport).
2. Boarding Passes can be obtained at the EXAS Port Office at the Kos International Port by showing your electronic ticket.
3. Complying with EU Directive 98/41, a name list of passengers is mandatory for all itineraries. Information like name, gender, age range, and contact details are required to be registered on the ticket.
4. Passengers are required to provide their mobile number during ticket issuance. This ensures communication in case of changes in scheduled itineraries.
5. For children up to 2 years old, a zero-fare ticket is mandatory.
6. Kindly inform the travel agency if there are passengers that require special care.
1. Free cancellation up to 24h before scheduled departure time.
2. No changes are possible during the last 24 hours. After vessel’s departure, tickets cannot be modified in any way.
Delay or Cancellation due to Force Majeure
For delayed departures, cancelled itineraries, and departures affected by adverse weather conditions, passengers should contact our offices.
Passengers should arrive at the embarkation area 60 minutes before departure for check-in purposes (boarding pass collection) and passport control/customs clearance.
1. A valid passport or ID is required of every passenger.
2. Visa application (where necessary) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of passengers.
All minors (0-18 years old) traveling alone or with adults who are not their legal guardians, or with only one parent need an official signed document from their guardians or non-present parent authorizing travel.
- Either 40 Cigarettes, or 20 Cigarillos, or 10 Cigars, or 50g Tobacco.
- 1ltr Spirit
- Goods max worth 430€.
Failing to Comply might result in being charged Duties by Customs officers.
1. Personal luggage is accepted aboard within reasonable weight and size. The carrier cannot be held liable for missing or lost personal belongings.
2. EXAS Travel takes no responsibility for the transportation of pets and cannot provide any assistance with their entry to Turkey or Greece.
In line with Greek National Law 3730, smoking is strictly prohibited in all enclosed public areas. Designated smoking areas are available on open outer decks.
Regarding any items lost or found, please contact our offices.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
Vas Georgiou 10 Str., Kos, 853 00 , Greece
+30 22420 29900